ok,
I found it as a link. I have to use the web item chooser on my system because
trying to navigate there any other way gets bypassed. Its also a link called
memory advisor. clicking on that link does nothing it seems. I don't see any
new files being downloaded. and the page doesn't seem to change.

so, I am at a loss as to what is going on.

-eric