I am wondering if anyone else has noticed what I have noticed about Navigon, or
maybe someone has said something about this and I missed it back there.
Whenever I choose either pedestrian mode or public transportation mode, I don't
get turn-by-turn directions. Is this sighted friendly program assuming that
because you are not driving that you don't need turn-by-turn directions?

Regards,
Gigi