I do the same thing with time machine.  But I also copy my VMWare folder to an
external USB, just in case.  YOu never know what could happen.  HTH

Like exchanging digital media and talking about it?  Movies, Music, e-books,
and even software.  come join us here
digital-hub-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Hope to see you there!
Kliphton Senior
(iMessage )kliph...@icloud.com-Email kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter,instagram,foursquare&Skype) kliphton72
[Text only] 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com