Try the transfer purchases feature in iTunes.

On 17/07/2013 03:45, Eugenia Firth wrote:
Hi guys
I decided to do some backups on my computer, and later, after I took the iPhone
off my mac, I accidentally deleted off an app I wanted. I found it on iTunes no
problem. However, I can't figure out how to tell iTunes to put it back on the
iPhone. I don't want to do a restore from backup I think because I don't want
to put back some other apps that I took off. How will I tell iTunes to put that
just the one app I want?
Regards,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone