Hi there.:)

You can get a dashboard widget which will give you character and word count, I
don't know about page count, but probably. If you Google for dashboard widget
and line counter, you should find it.

If you've already gone this way, I'm sorry for the redundancy.

Be well.

Sent from my iPhone
Messengers and Skype: BurningHawk1969
My home page: http://MarkBurningHawk.net