It is one of the major reasons why I teach my clients to use the VO-arrow
keys to navigate menus.  You can see a lot more than you can using only the
arrow keys.  The user library in the Go menu of  Finder is just one example.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION