I never used that service so cannot help you with any further information but I
do use another service which is configured from the website which is accessible
enough.

That would be
http://www.dyn.com

They used to be called Dynamic DNS and they used to be free for some services.
They charge now but it is still reasonable. I use them for my machine at home
which I ssh into quite often.