Hey Ann, thanks, I for some reason didn't realize that the inspector was coming
up, as it used to just pop up, but for some odd reason it stopped doing so, but
when I used the window chooser I was able to get to it. Go figure you always
figure things out right after you post for help. Thanks of this way to.