Hello everyone,

I would suggest the table  layer which is insert plus space then T. This will
get around the issue with control and option keys.  Use your arrow keys to
navigate the table then use  jaws reading commands  to exit or press escape.

Regards, Jon

Jon Squally
Adaptive Computer Solutions LLC
Bridging the Gap to Software Accessibility
Jaws certified 92% 6/2011
Web site: <http://www.jonsqually.com>
Phone: 503.752.2291
Fax: 503.536.6795