Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 4:55 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple one-on-one training

Hi,
I did pay for the $99 one on one training when I bought my mac, as I was new to the Mac OS. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't pay for it.None of this has anything to do with the staff or their knowledge as it does with the inordinate noise in the store making it almost impossible to hear voiceover. The store needs a quiet office where one can get the most out of the training or they need to make use of face time in order to give everyone an optimum experience.

Pam Francis