No you cannot upload audio directly to Facebook but you can share links to the audio file from any source such as Dropbox or Sendspace.

On 03/08/2013 18:54, Christine Grassman wrote:
I played around with both the mobile site on my MacBook, and the iPHone app, and cannot
figure out a way to do it. I can only upload photos.  I sometimes can get a "choose
file" to appear on the mobile site, but cannot find which button allows me to choose
the file before hitting that button.
Thank you.
Christine