Hi everyone,
Someone tipped me about the viva client on os x, an apparently accessible
although rather basic spotify client for os x. I downloaded the vivamaster.zip
but this is just the source code (you can find the client if you google for
viva spotify then follow th elink on the spotify page that links to the project
page and then go to the download zip link).
I have no experience whatsoever with compiling sourcecode though and there does
not seem to be a precompiled binary.
Is there anyone hwo can compile this client so that we can give it a go?
Greetings, Anouk,