I have a collection of over 30000 books, do you want them in mobi witch is for
kindle, or epub, whitch works with iBooks?  Contact me off list and I will
arange a way to get them to you.
Kliphton Senior
(iMessage )kliph...@icloud.com-Email kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter,instagram,foursquare&Skype) kliphton72
[Text only] 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com