Hi all,
a while back, perhaps? for regular lion, I created a text edition of this manual sending it to anyone who wrote me privately. Let me do the same for this one. as nice as on line can be, there are advantages to simply using a manual outside of the device as you learn.
any takers, send me a private note.
Kare