Hi Chenelle,

This is an interesting and difficult question to answer.  I am fortunate to
have access to the 2 devices you are inquiring about.  I recently purchased the
u2.  Both have definite strongpoints.  It really depends what you need to do on
your new job.  While I currently use the Brailliant with our Mac, I use the u2
for many tasks.  Here are some questions.  Will you be doing a lot of word
processing?  Does you job require you to move from place to place or will you
be at your desk?  Will you be using GPS functionality?  Personally, I would
lean toward the u2 because with that device you have an integrated keyboard and
an integrated braille display.  I think you would do well with either.  If
you'd like to discuss this off-list, I'd be happy to talk to you.  Please write
if you wish at the following e-mail address.
kriegle...@gmail.com.

Les