This is why I use sarp keys, and use the grave or aksent key for my jaws key,
it has no conflicts, and is pretty much in the same place that the caps lock
key is.  HTH

Kliphton
(iMessage ) kliph...@icloud.com -  (Email) kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter,instagram,foursquare&Skype) kliphton72
[Text only] 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com
www.linkedin.com/pub/kliphton-miller/71/896/a0
http://facebook.com/kliphandsharrie