No no no.  Let me write the key combination for you in another way;  as I
suspect that perhaps you misunderstood how I wrote it at first.

press these keys together.

shift key command key and t key.  I wrote that sequence originally as
shift+cmd+t but it seems that you misinterperated what I said.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and So, once again.  You press

shift+command+t together.

There's no cutting or pasting involved.

 user!