Hi there
If you want on your iPhone it gives you choices for where to put it. If you
don't make any of those choices, then it may be in your trash folder. You may
not have archived it either because once you press the move button then you get
the choice of your accounts on your iPhone. You might want to look in some of
your other folders on your iPhone too. I did this once on my Mac and I
discovered that below the Archive choice is for you to archive on your mat.
Hope this makes sense.
Regards,
The messages go in the cloud if you archive it on your iPhone. Gigi

Sent from my iPhone