Hi Traci,

Very cool!

1.  First you will add a storage variable and put the Get Value of Variable
action after the Get Specified URLS.
2.  Then put the Get Value Of Variable after Set the Desktop Picture.  Check
the options box and check "ignore this action's input".
 3.  Add the Get text From Webpage action.
4.  Add a Run Shell Script action.  In the script field, replace cat with sed
-n '8 p'.
5.  This might could be down better, but this is the way I came up with.  Add a
New reminder Item action and configure it as follows:
Check the due date box and set the date to some time in the past.  Then set the
alarm to message with sound.  This will trigger an alert with the image title
that will show in the notification center.

Like I said, there are different ways to do this.  For example, you could
replace the reminders action with something like speak text, but this should
git you on the right track.
Good luck.