Hello, I am a Sirius XM subscriber, but I use an actual sidelight radio. So I'm
curious to know if this software package you are mentioning, makes the Internet
part of my subscription usable? But certainly appreciate any comments regarding
the software if it indeed exists? There are times that I would really like to
listen to the Internet as opposed to the radio.

Sincerely Maurice.