From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Christine Grassman
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 7:37 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: How to share photos from iPhoto

Hello, all. My husband has 290 photos on iPhoto of our vacation to Ireland
two years ago. I want them on my computer. He tried to email them, but is
being told to check his iPhoto preference settings for sending email. (He
has successfully sent individual photos before.) Is there another more
efficient way to share these photos? We have a WiFi connection in the house,
but we have never tried sharing anything between computers. Could someone
offer tips or a link to information for doing this with MacBooks using all
of the latest software?
Christine