Hi Desi and All:

Robo Braille is probably the easiest way to get files translated into braille
and thus becoming translated BRF files.  It takes some getting used to but is
usually effective.  You must upload your files to a web site so an internet
connection is necessary.
On a related note, I am still seeking a way to do back translating of brf files
into txt files.  There is a site run by an Australian organization but I have
not gotten good results.  I downloaded the program called Louis which is
supposed to translate Braille in both directions but have not gotten that to
work either.
An internet connection is not always available while traveling so it would be
ideal to have the ability to do this on my computer without being connected.
Jean