I've heard Mavericks Is coming out soon, but not sure when.  Ibooks will be
included according to Apple, as shown at WWDC.  About IOS 7 and voiceOver, you
might want to post that to the sister group of this, viphone
<http://viphone+subscr...@googlegroups.com>.  As they have a very large
population with iOS 7 using voiceover there.  Hope it helps.

On Sep 24, 2013, at 8:02 PM, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sent iBooks is coming to the Mac when the new Mavericks operating system
> comes out. Apple announced that back in the spring at WWDC.
> Mary
> from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 24, 2013, at 5:48 PM, Helena Fehr <helena.torch.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all!
>> I've been hearing rumours that iBooks is coming to the Mac. ANybody know
>> when? Also, is it just me, or is everyone else with IoS7 having problems
>> with voiceOver freezing on their iPhones? Is this gunna get fixed yet?
>> God bless!!!
>> Helena

Egun On, Lagunak! (Basque for G'day, Mates)
Louie P. "Pete" Nalda
http://www.myspace.com/musikonalda
http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda