Hi,

What is your third action?  Is it encode to mpeg audio format?
I tried it here and it works.

Have you checked the result of the first and second action?

On Oct 2, 2013, at 9:28 PM, Jane <juanitatig...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a workflow set to get the text from a textedit document, turn it into an
audio file, and then to encode that file into a different format. But whenever
I get to that third step, I get this error:

Can’t make |temporary items path| of «class ocid» id «data
optr0000000040764E0304000000» into type string.

I don't know what it means, let alone how to fix this, Anyone got ideas?

Jane