You have to add function to this action.  So push function with vo an the
left arrow, that will take you to the beginning, vo function vo right arrow
will take you to the end.  Add the up arrow with vo and function, and that
will be page up.Personally I don't like pushing all those keys, so I created
a commander to go to the top and bottom, that way I only have to push 2
keys.  If you need any help with this my contact info is at the bottom of
every email.

Kliphton

(iMessage)  <mailto:kliph...@icloud.com> kliph...@icloud.com - Email
<mailto:kliph...@gmail.com> kliph...@gmail.com

(Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype) kliphton72

[Text only] 914-820-2298

(Personal blog-read at your own risk!)  <http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com/>
http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com