Hey Jonathan, Thanks. Go figure I thought relabeling a generic app called
football so I would know what it was was a good idea. Anyway to get it back to
the original way it was named? I hate it being called ESPN football since ESPN
refuses to make any of their apps accessible. Not even sure how it got called
ESPN football since it is a CBS app. At the end of the day its not that big of
a deal if I can't rename it. You would at least think deleting the app and
reinstalling it would give the app its original name from the app store.
Strange stuff.