You didn’t have to turn classic view on for that. You could have whent to
preferences, viewing, and then went to header.  There is an option in that
setting to customize what you hear.  The one thing I haven’t been able to get
rid of, is voice over saying “imbedded”  before reading each email,
conversation or not.
Kliphton
(iMessage )kliph...@icloud.com-Email kliphton....@outlook.com
(Twitter,Instagram,foursquare&Skype) kliphton72
[Text only] 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com