Have you looked in the View tab of Mail's preferences? I am still waiting for
my 10.9 download to finish, so I can't confirm anything yet. Also, just how big
a deal is the slow app opening, and does it happen with VO off? Are there any
other major bugs I need to know about? Thanks.
On Oct 23, 2013, at 9:42 AM, Ray Foret Jr <rforet7...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Also, I noticed that when moving through messages in mail, I get the status
> as to whether a message is read or unread last of all.  I’d like to get that
> first of all.  Any way to do that?
>
> Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
> built-in!
>
> Sincerely,
> The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!
>
> On Oct 23, 2013, at 8:39 AM, Ray Foret Jr <rforet7...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> This is not necessarily a complaint, but, has anybody noticed that now, when
>> you are sitting on the main drive volume, Voice Over no longer says
>> “selected”?  For example, with mine, when ever I land on the Macintosh
>> volume, I’d here “Macintosh Volume selected”:  but now, I just hear the name
>> of the volume.  This was the case even when I inserted an SD card just so I
>> could see what happened.  IN either case, Finder gave back to me the name of
>> the drive I was focused on like it should, but, didn’t tell me it was
>> selected.  Anybody else noticed this?
>>
>> Also, any idea how to use tagging in finder?  I thought maybe I could focus
>> on a file in finder and add the tagging I wanted right there, but, that
>> seems not to be so.  Haven’t looked at Ibooks yet.  Thanks for the tip
>> though.
>>
>> I am noticing that apps don’t seem to open with the same snappy response I
>> would have expected.  I’m using a Mac book pro from November 2009 so that
>> should not be an issue.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
>> built-in!
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com