Hi,

I’ve noticed that I have to move keyboard focus away from the scroll area
before it works.  Also, If the book chapters have several sections, I think it
might be treating those as chapters, but I’m not sure.

I’ve found the keyboard focus following vo to be a problem in iBooks, so I have
an activity set where it is turned off.
Hope that helps.