Hi Ricardo,
Regarding iBooks, have you figured out a way to access collections? I have an
embarrassingly large iBooks library, and it is divided into collections.
Collections are one of the things that makes iBooks outstanding in my opinion.
So can I have my collections accessible on Mavericks?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone