Good day/night all. I have written to bookshare support about this twice, but
surprisingly for bookshare, no one has gotten back to me.

Since the reinstallation of ML on my MacBook, I cannot open bookshare titles
which I previously read.  Unread files open fine, but those I had already
opened are registering as "empty html". I erased all of the files of one of
these books, then redownloaded to see if this would make a difference.  It did
not.
I do have the book in Read2Go and in Voice Dream, but there does not appear to
be a way to sync it to my MacBook using iTunes. Since I need it for lesson
planning with my students and reading it with them in class, I cannot use
Read2Go; I must have it on my MacBook.
If anyone can suggest a reason for this issue  and a workaround, I would
appreciate it.
Christine