Listers,

I am having problems with rtf files in TextEdit and iText express. Whilst I
used to be able to read them and edit them by using just arrow keys in Mountain
Lion, in Maverick, I don't seem to be able to do this. I have to interact with
the text area to be able to read by line but then I can't delete text or look
for text with find facility. The same is true of iText express. I thought Pages
might do it so I have just purchased it and what a disappointment! Pages won't
even see rtf files in my folders. Disaster! I had to convert rtf to txt format
in order to get back to being able to edit and arrow up and down the text.

Has anyone else noticed it as well?

Look forward to your experiences/tips.

Andrew