Hi all,
My name is Andrew. I am 23 and from Australia.
I have recently switched from windows to the mac. I have had an IPhone for 2
years now, and liked the idea of the built in screen reader and having the same
access as sighted people out of the box, without the need to buy or install any
extra software! I have also been unimpressed with Jaws particularly with jaws
15, and the so called new features which are really improvements to what’s
already there.
I look forward to participating in this group and hopefully down the line,
helping fellow new users.
I have had help with a lot of things, I’ve found I need to relearn how to do
everything all over again. It’s a challenge, but fun at the same time.
I have some questions I would like some help with please.
1. I know how to copy from an external hard drive to the mac hard drive, but
how do you copy between 2 locations on the mac hard drive itself? say how would
I copy from downloads to my personal folder?

2. How do you attach files to emails, and save attachments?

3. What is the keystroke for receiving new email?

Thanks in advance for any help,
God bless,
Andrew