Unless I am misunderstanding I can't see this going to work. VoiceOver uses different voices on both iOS and Mac. So if they are going to implement this on the mac then it will have to work across macs only. VoiceOver settings are already synced to iCloud as part of documents and data. In my experience when restoring my iPhone 4s from an iCloud backup made on the iPhone 4, all my VoiceOver settings came across except for the voice, but that's a different matter altogether.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopher...@gmail.com