Does someone have a link for the 2TB USB 3.0 powered drive mentioned in this
conversation?  I can't seem to find it.

Kliphton
(iMessage&Email) kliphton....@outlook.com
(Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype) kliphton72
Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2013, at 8:15 PM, "Brian Fischler" <blindga...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks I was looking at those. Just wanted to see what the consensus is as I
don't want to go through what I went through with the lemon of a seagate I got.
And since on the Amazon reviews it seems like I wasn't alone in not being able
to get my seagate to mount. I guess they are so cheap since they don't work