Hi

Are any of you guys using the Brailliant display with your Mac? I have just
paired mine. I am trying to move by the element I have selected in the
rotor. I can select which element I want on the rotor, but I can't find the
command to move by that rotor element. On the iPhone it is space with dot 6
to move to the next occurrence and space with dot 3 to move to the previous
occurrence. These same commands don't seem to work on the Mac. I looked in
the voiceover commands for the braille display and there isn't anything
listed there. Am I wrong? I am yet to try the BrailleSense U2, so not sure
whether I will find the same thing. Update, just tried the BrailleSense and
it would appear that the same command is missing. Can anyone verify this for
me?

Regards

Janine