Hello Brooke,

Have you updated to the new version of Pages along with Mavericks? I keep a
test document which is a restaurant menu arranged into several tables and the
new version of Pages works well with this document. Using the old version of
Pages, I had to select the menus, which showed up in VoiceOver as highlighted
spaces, and set them to Floating rather than inline to be able to access them
and edit them.

The way Pages now handles tables is a big improvement. Sadly, other aspects of
Pages have gone down hill.

Cheers,

Anne