I installed it ok, and played for many levels, but I get the message when I
sync that it will not be transferred from my computer. It has to be downloaded
manually onto the iPod. Hmmm, I could try that, but I’m afraid of getting that
confused message about computer authorizations in iTunes again.

Thanks,
Teresa

Slow down; you'll get there faster.