Hi again a.m.
I already wrote accessibility, but those poor folks have not answered me yet.
They might not want to talk to me, considering that I still have an open case
because of my braille display. I told him also that I have a problem with
column view in finder. I said I couldn't do it. However, it turns out that is
only partly true. I find out that I can use column view when I have a fairly
limited number of folders that are coming up, but if I go into my documents
where I have about 900 items that come up, Finder goes into busy mode. I didn't
have this problem in Mountain lion. Just one more thing to write the poor folks
and accessibility about.

I would like to say something here because a lot of us are having our grief
these days. I am still not sorry that I gave up Windows, Even with all this
trouble.. You can call freedom scientific for example, about Jaws. But if it's
determined that your problem has to do with windows, you might be told that you
have to call somebody else. This happened to a blind friend of mine who had
trouble with Excel and Jaws. After working with her, she was told that it was a
Windows problem and not theirs. She still has trouble with her excel as far as
I know. She has not a clue who she can call to get her to help with this since
my husband was not able to figure out a solution for her. Luckily, she hasn't
needed Excel very much lately.

No matter what these days, if there is good things happening on my computer, I
know who did it! If there are bad things happening on my computer, I still know
who did it! I guess the one time when that statement might not be true is when
you are talking about your Wi-Fi, four instance. Maybe HIMS will, one of these
days, decide to no longer provide information to allow Apple to put my Braille
Edge 40 on my Mac; then it won't be Apple that will receive my wrath, no matter
what the reason. For the most part, however, getting rid of windows cut down on
the number of times when someone else can say, somebody else did it.

Regards,
Gigi