Last week, I wrote with increased frustration about my inability to read
previously opened xml files from bookshare.  It was suggested that I try
replacing the xml extension with html. However, when I attempt to do this, I am
being given two choices: saving either both page source or web archive, and in
each case I must keep the web archive or xml extensions with the html
extension.  My understanding is that I must only have the html extension in
order for this to work, but I am not getting a choice to replace, only "save
as". It is not allowing me to save it merely as an html. Please assist.
Christine