Hi again,

I feel I need to clarify something I said.  When I say to interact with the
button, I mean the paragraph styles button.

On Nov 7, 2013, at 6:49 PM, Barry Hadder <bhad...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Maria,

Selecting the style as you say you are doing does change the text style.  Check
the font style with vo-t.  If it really isn’t different than body text, try
selecting it then go back in the formatter and select a style.  That should do
it.  You can verify this with vo-t, or you can interact with the button to read
the button title.  Changes in paragraph styles are reflected in the button
title.
Hope that helps.

On Nov 7, 2013, at 5:26 PM, Maria and Joe Chapman <bubbygirl1...@gmail.com>