Thanks, but that is of little help. It does say you need an account, which
would be good to know off the bat, but there are no browser-specific
instructions, no link for creating an account, and it seems that settings are
changed there instead of in the plugin itself. As I said before, this is a
really useful plugin with a really terrible user interface and documentation
setup.
On Nov 10, 2013, at 9:19 AM, Ibraheem Fakir <ibayri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
> It seems as if there's a guide to installing it here:
> http://skipinput.com/bps/install.html
>
> Hope that works,
>
> Ibraheem
>
> On Nov 10, 2013, at 3:34 AM, Nicholas Parsons wrote:
>
>> It's been so long since I installed Rumola that I can't remember the steps
>> anymore. However, someone on this list a while back posted detailed
>> instructions on how to get up and running. It's certainly not intuitive, but
>> the instructions posted to this list were very easy to follow. I'd recommend
>> anyone who wants to install Rumola to search for those old postings.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com