Hi Aser
If I go into Music, and choose the Store option, and then choose Search, I get
a blank screen except for the items on the bottom of the screen and the Search
heading. What I don't get is either a way to go back—like if I had a previous
search—or a way to type in the search. That is, I can't double tap on the
search field because it's not there and there is not way to get it up there.
VoiceOver just makes that noise it makes when there is a picture on the screen.
That's why I got my sighted husband to look. He didn't see a graphic either.

Regards,
Gigi