Unfortunately, to my knowledge VoiceOver still does not work fully with track
changes. Track changes do not only highlight changes, but it also indicates
whether the change is a deletion or an addition, or a format change. Anne
Robertson, who is the guru on Pages with VoiceOver and on this list can
probably give you more information. I believe she was able to get some use from
track changes but it's not fully accessible.
Best,
Nic