From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of David Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 4:39 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Pairing Bluetooth keyboard and Mac in Mavericks

Thanks, will do. I am regularly reporting things to them.

Thanks
Dave

On 19 Nov 2013, at 21:41, Ray Foret Jr <rforet7...@comcast.net> wrote:

> You are correct in guessing that access has been broken.  Frankly, this is
a point of frustration with me and all others who face the same
characteristics you describe.  Report this to:

> accessibil...@apple.com
> as we did.  Help add your voice to those others of us who wish this bug
fixed as quickly as possible.

> Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!

> Sincerely,
> The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!
>
> On Nov 19, 2013, at 2:50 PM, David Taylor <e.david.tay...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to pair my Apple wireless keyboard in Mavericks. I've done all
the obvious things like turning all other Bluetooth devices off etc, but
when I enter the code, which is always 12345678, and press return as
expected, I get an error saying wrong code. Am I missing something really
obvious, or have they broken access to this?