To search the entire Twitter universe on Night Owl, follow these steps:
• From your main timeline, command-left arrow past any custom lists until you
get to the search page. If you don't have any custom lists, it should be the
first page left of the main timeline.
• You'll have a table for tweets which should be empty. Just to the left of
this is a search text field called Twitter search.
• In the Twitter search text field enter the topic you wish to search for,
preceded with a hashtag ('#'), and then press enter.
• If there are any recent tweets in the Twitter universe containing this
hashtag, they will show up in the table to the right.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Nic

On 20 Jan 2013, at 1:04 AM, Sarai Bucciarelli <sarai.bucciare...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I can't figure out how to search the entire twitter universe using night owl