Hi I have the ottobox commuter and I love it you can store one bill
note and three cards in the slide section on the back and it does protect
the phone so hope this helps

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Brian Fischler
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 1:50 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: iPhone Cases

Hey all,

I have never had a case for any of my iPhones, as I don't drop them. I now
have the 5S, and with it being so light it actually almost popped out of my
hands a couple of times. I am thinking about getting a case, and was curious
do any cases out there have speakers built in to them, I haven't been able
to find anything, but thought there is probably something. Also does anyone
have a case with any cool features like a rechargeable battery or anything
else? Would love to get a case that does just more than protect the phone.
Thanks.