The rotor works for selecting text, because in that instance, you don’t have to
move, say from word to word to select text. As far as moving to rotor items
within a category, I haven’t found a Braille command to do this, much less a
keystroke. I set up a key to bring up the web rotor and use it that way, but
that’s just the web rotor. So no, I really don’t know how to move to the next
item within a category with a braille display.

Teresa

On the other hand, there are different fingers.