Hi, as I said the other day on here, I use MenuTab Pro for Facebook. This is a
menubar app that has a keystroke to bring it up, set to control-f by default,
and lets you see the desktop or mobile interface, and switch between them at
any time. I prefer the desktop for most things, but love the notifications and
ease of switching.

Cheers
Dave