Hi all, the story goes like this.

In my gmail account I have lots of messages. Yet, when I went to check my other
account that I have and then went back to the gmail inbox it claimed that I had
1 unread message.

I was just wondering, is there a way to set the viewing of messages to unread
then turn it back to how it was before. Instead of going through all the
messages at once. Obviously this would be a good technieck to have too. Should
the occurrence happens again and indeed it has done in the past now and then.
An extra bit of information and that is I'm using the preview pain.

Thanks

Daniel